1. Dice up 4 peeled bananas and freeze them in a single layer on some baking paper.
2. Add a 1/4 cup of almonds to a plastic sandwich bag. Mash up with something strong e.g. A can.
3. Mix almond chunks, 2 teaspoons of maple syrup and 1/2 a teaspoon of table salt (I used pink himalayan salt) in a small bowl.
4. Put frozen bananas, 1/2 a cup of unsweetened almond milk, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract into a blender / food processor and blend until mixture resembles soft serve icecream… (May need to scrape down sides occasionally).
5. Scoop into small bowls and top with salty almond mixture.
Serves 4, 2 Scoops Each
4 grams of fat
3 grams of protein
Source: Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘It’s All Good’ Cookbook.
There are always those people that will work out alongside you, do all the same exercises but half ass them most of the time. I’m talking about the ones that chat away to each other and barely break a sweat by the end of the session…
Then a month or so down the line one of them will say something…